Thursday, January 03, 2008

Riding in My Automobile....


Mom snapped this picture of me in my automobile when we were waiting for Dad to finish his shopping trip. She took 3 pictures, all of which I was NOT facing Mom. Silly Mom. Of course I was concentrating on my driving!!!

33 Comments:

Blogger Ender said...

Cool ride! YOu are one lucky dog! Hope that you had a good christmas and new year!

January 03, 2008 10:46 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

You look totally hot in that red sports car, Hana! Can you come by and pick us up for a spin in it?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

January 04, 2008 2:39 AM  
Blogger Girasol said...

Give me a ride, please...

January 04, 2008 4:22 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Did you put in a quarter so that it moved? Hehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

January 04, 2008 5:52 AM  
Blogger L said...

Our back windows don't even roll down all the way and you get a convertable to yourself! We are jealous! Hope you enjoyed your ride.
Comet and BLU

January 04, 2008 5:37 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Hana!
I like your car! I know you are a responsible driver! Good job not looking at your mom!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

January 04, 2008 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - you can come up and visit me now that you've got your own wheels! I'd wait until summer though - driving a convertible up the Alaska Highway right now would freeze your fur!

January 05, 2008 10:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well of course you were concentrating! what did your mom think?! Silly moms.

January 05, 2008 4:24 PM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

OMG Hana! You look so cute in that little red car. You look like you've been driving forever!

Hugs, Clive

January 06, 2008 7:03 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Are you coming over to pick me up for a girls' night out? I'm getting ready right now! Woo hoo!

January 06, 2008 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you kidding me, this is just not normal, a terrier watching dog whisperers on tv, actual pictures..new dog blog,barlowbark.blogspot.com..not my other blogs, no, you can't miss this, honest

January 07, 2008 8:52 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

If you looked at her you could have hit another car or a tree or something like that. Good thing you're a safe driver!
Kaos

January 07, 2008 8:58 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

What a cool car and red really works for you!

Murph

January 07, 2008 9:07 AM  
Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Can we go along next time? That sure looks like lots of fun.. I would have to drive though. Louie doesn't have his license yet...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

January 07, 2008 2:06 PM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Saw you over at birdchick's blog, so wanted to check you out. Wow, that is a great sports car. Can you drive? You look exceptionally fluffy too!
--JB

January 07, 2008 5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you lucky Dog! A doggy size red convertible sports car! How cool is that:)

Woofs

Taj

January 08, 2008 2:51 AM  
Blogger Chinook said...

hana tt looks like a really cool car! i want a ride in it too! come pick me up?? =P

lotsa licks,
Chinook

January 08, 2008 8:53 AM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Hana,
Thanks for coming by to see me. I have lots of doggie friends, so I hope you will come back. I am not your typical ordinary cat.....I like all sorts of animals, and they like me too! he he
I forgot to mention, I like your ribbon necklaces.....maybe they could be made smaller for cats too!
Next time you come by, please sign my guestbook, and you will see some of my doggie friends signed in there already.
Hope to see you again soon...I'll stop by again too!
--JB

January 08, 2008 1:53 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

What a pawsome red convertable sports car you have.

~ Girl girl

January 09, 2008 12:21 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Hi Hana!
I noticed your comment over at TurboTaj's Bloggy so I thought I'd come over and say hi. My name is Mack and I am a Boston Terrier.
I think your page is super cool. Come visit mine sometimes.
Sugars,
Mack

January 09, 2008 11:19 AM  
Blogger Johann The Dog said...

Hana! What a cool car! I want one too, BOL!!!!

Thanks for stopping by my Green Dog blog and showing us those articles. We posted about them a few weeks back! I love when great minds think a like!

Woofs, Johann

January 10, 2008 12:04 PM  
Blogger Johann The Dog said...

BOL!!! I see you found the article, BOL!!! Hey, just wondering you picking up any pupdudes in that cool car?

January 10, 2008 12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hana! i have an award for you on my blog!

January 10, 2008 3:23 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies Hana, u n dat car belong together....when r dese peeples gonna learn we got to consentrate when we drive...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

January 12, 2008 3:20 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Hey do you have a license for that thing? I know you're not old enough... only dogs I knew that were old enough died of old age shortly after! (heh heh)

Rudy
(10 years left 'til I get my license!)

January 12, 2008 10:24 PM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Hana,
Glad you could see some of my other posts. I like all kinds of animals. My mom is in CA still, but she told me she got some great pictures of a boxer that lives near her mom in Livermore CA. I hope to post them by Wednesday when my mom gets home, so you'll have to come back and see.
See you later!
--JB

January 13, 2008 7:14 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hana, thank you so much for nominating us for the awesome blog award! That was so sweet of you!
Comet and BLU

January 16, 2008 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cool!
Mmummy always tell me to sit back and don't let me touch the steering :p

January 17, 2008 6:54 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey buddy,

You have been nominated for Photo of the Month over at the Bone Zone - head on over and cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

January 18, 2008 6:04 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hana,
We voted for your picture. Have you saved enough quarters to come visit us yet?

January 19, 2008 1:31 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Love the cool car !!

January 20, 2008 12:44 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

oh hana! that is the coolest thing ever! and it is just your size too! i want to find a nifty red convertable dog car like that to ride in.

January 21, 2008 4:21 AM  
Blogger Casper said...

HAPPY BARKDAY HANA!!!!!!!

February 05, 2008 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home