Finally....
Hi Everydog, Everycat, and Girl Girl! I finally had a dog outing and have something to blog about! Today I got to spend the first day of my Memorial Day Weekend with my niece Happy!
Here is Happy doing what Happy does best! She LOVES to try to get food off the table!


Her efforts paid off. One lick of one of the BBQ ribs and it became OURS! If it had been at MY house, my dad would have rinsed it off and eaten it himself. But not Uncle! He saved it for us! Way to go Happy!




I think Happy did not want to share her BBQ ribs. If you look closely here, Happy is SWATTING her paw at ME! How dare she! She also has a smirk on her face!


Dad says when I'm with Happy, I act more like a dog and less of a human. Happy is teaching me bad habits like putting my paws on the table and being very demanding.


Yum! Here it comes!

This is my Cousin Yukon. He lives in Washington D.C. Cousin Yukon likes to do "three legged dog" imitations.

Well, "three legged dog" imitations run in the family. Here is Happy doing her imitation:

Here I am doing the 3 legged dog imitation:

Here we both are!

Here is a video of us barking and eating the BBQ ribs!
(Click on picture below for video)
I had a good day.
Here is Happy doing what Happy does best! She LOVES to try to get food off the table!


Her efforts paid off. One lick of one of the BBQ ribs and it became OURS! If it had been at MY house, my dad would have rinsed it off and eaten it himself. But not Uncle! He saved it for us! Way to go Happy!




I think Happy did not want to share her BBQ ribs. If you look closely here, Happy is SWATTING her paw at ME! How dare she! She also has a smirk on her face!


Dad says when I'm with Happy, I act more like a dog and less of a human. Happy is teaching me bad habits like putting my paws on the table and being very demanding.


Yum! Here it comes!

This is my Cousin Yukon. He lives in Washington D.C. Cousin Yukon likes to do "three legged dog" imitations.

Well, "three legged dog" imitations run in the family. Here is Happy doing her imitation:

Here I am doing the 3 legged dog imitation:

Here we both are!

Here is a video of us barking and eating the BBQ ribs!
(Click on picture below for video)
I had a good day.

24 Comments:
OMG, those ribs look good and Mitch is drooling thinking about one of those beers! Happy is a GOOD influence, Hana! It sure looks like you both got a pretty good portion of ribs! Your patriotic ribbons look so pretty on you!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Oooh, we haven't had ribs for a very looong time! You've reminded us about it Hana. Look at that Happy begging! My mommy will never let us beg & be demanding like her. I think we'll get a nice slap in the face. Too bad! Hope you had a fun howliday.
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
Hi Hana!
Glad to see your new pictures. You look great as always, and always look great with your ribbons. Happy and Yukon look like nice doggies. I do think you look like you are fighting to keep your good manners and Happy is a bad example thought! hee hee
I think I know how to do the 3 legged trick too!
Very nice post. Thanks for sharing your wonderful day.
Oh, and thanks for sharing that cockie story too. That was a really cool story.
--JB
Hi Hana
OOOHHHH...Those ribbies look sooo YUMMY!!! You are so smart letting Happy do all the work and then you get the rewards.
You look so cute with your paws on the table, I am really little so I don't think that I could put my little paws on the table.
I usualy have to wait for food to fall from heaven. Sometimes if I am am really good, I get my very own plate so that I can eat at the same time as my mom. I am licking my little lips thinking of Ribbies now, I hope my mom makes some for me too!
Was all of the beer on the table for you and Happy too?? I have never tasted beer, I wonder what it tastes like...hmmm...how would you drink it....maybe lick the top of the bottle??
I am glad that you had a Pawsome Weekend with Happy!!
Jasmine
Oh...I forgot to mention that you look "Beautiful" in your Necklace!! Does Happy have a Necklace too?
I love Memorial Day Weekend too! i have to spend 3 full days wuth my master!
Today we are going to have ribs too! yummy!!!
let me GUESS, yukon washington d.c. is in seat tle,,,,, hana, did you know cooper killed a whiley little creature????we went to F A cE for our meemorial day....loves platoonoffour sadie duke speeding jasper belle and sandy{the fat one}please visit hana...we still loves you
OMD - look at you! I am so not tall enough to reach the table! You look beeeooootiful in your necklace!
Hi, Hana!
Glad you had a nice day with Happy! Those ribs sure look delicious and you two were lucky to have some!
The 3 legged thing in your family is fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
hana , thank you for visiting a baaaddd dog site, we need love too, any suggestions to cure our badness, or should we just be put away....loves sadie and duke
I can't believed Happy swat you. But that rib sure looks delicious...
~ Girl girl
Oh I had a trip too this weekend but I have not written it up yet. And I can do the two-legged dog trick!
Pleased you had a good day.
Pippa
Hey Hana,
it's always fun to hang around with family eh? Those ribs look delicious and I bet they tasted even better than I can imagine.
Those ribs look very yummy!! If it had been my house, I don't think my Dad would have even rinsed it off before he ate it himself. Does teh barking make them move faster? I'm going to have to try that next time it looks liek I'm going to get a treat.
Kaos
Hana,
You could come visit me and I would teach you how to jump up and steal food too!
Comet
Hana, Heartguard is really necessary for dogs here. It helps keep us dogs from getting heartworms. I love to eat dead worms on the sidewalk (even though my Mom says it is gross) but she says heartworms are bad bad bad. So, I don't know. Heartguard is a chewy aquare brown thing that tastes yummy. Think of a small piece of brownie. I take it once a month and Mom says it is expensive. I don't know about that part. I can also tell you it comes in a plastic bubble with a foil cover much like some medicines. Mom sometimes opens medicines like that and I come RUNNING, only to be dissapointed ... no this is not for you Copper!
Hi Hana,
You are right about the gull! Almost all animals are my friends, but when there is danger of a friend eating another one of my friends, then i get upset. I posted about vultures a while back and they were trying to eat my friend the raccoon who was laying on the side of the road. I did not like the vultures.
Oh! I think I forgot to send you a message that I gave you an award, so come by and pick it up. It is on my small world blog, on the post before today's. I am trying to encourage you to post more....and to try to keep you famous too! :^)
Have a good weekend!
--JB
Your niece sure is a bad influence, but then again, she did get you some ribs!!! It looks like you had a fun day and I like your 3-legged imitation! I might have to try that myself! I usually sit spread eagle!
Hugs, Kodak
Hana
Tha looked like the pawfect holiday celebwation..you all look Happy !!!
Such bootiful smiles ..you desewved evewy mowsel
thank you fow all youw good wishes fow mu Daddi..he is vewy pwecious to us and we wewe scawed his cancew had come back, but thank dog it was an infection
smoochie kisses and stay well
love
ASTA
Wow Hana,
you got ribs!! eveybody should have BBQ on Memeorial Day. I looks Yummy!!
Copper said Hershey doesn't plan on running away anymore so we need to plan a different kind of adventure. I mis eveybody so much.
Love ya...Mona
I wish I were tall enough to get my paws on the table...but I'm not, bummer. Those ribs looked tasty.
Murph
Hi Hana,
Thanks for reading all my posts again. What is new with you? Maybe you could teleport over here to my house to play zoomies? That would be furry fun!
--JB
that wasn't so nice of happy not wanting to share her bbq with you. I'm sad. I would share any food with you. Except my cookies. Or bones. Everything else we can share.
They look so cute... interesting, my two girls also love to do that "three legged dog"!
Post a Comment
<< Home