Saturday, January 09, 2010

The Good Witch of the West, Howl-O-Ween Dress Up 2009

Before Hana passed away in November, we did a photo session of Hana dressed up as a witch. We didn't get around to posting the pics on Hana's blog at that time. But, we will post them today. This set of photos were probably from the last "photo session" of her, other than the random picture we would usually take here and there.

Teddy had blogged about a cute witch costume his Mom saw at Target. I thought it was just sooo cute that I wanted to dress Hana up in it. I ordered it from the Target web site before I knew that Siku was sending Hana a set of butterfly wings. So, Hana would now have 2 new costumes -- her ButterEskie wings and a Good Witch of the West costume.










~Hana's Mom

32 Comments:

Blogger Teddy Bear said...

Thank you so much for posting these photos, Hana's Mom. Butter Eskie/Good Witch of the West...we miss you!

Love,
Teddy Bear

January 09, 2010 10:31 PM  
Blogger Duke said...

Awwwwwwwwww, she looks just beautiful. We sure do miss you, Hana!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

January 10, 2010 2:18 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Hana is the best and most beautiful Good Witch of the West!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

January 10, 2010 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!!
Stef & Tegan

January 11, 2010 5:50 AM  
Blogger Piappies World said...

Really wonderful photos. We are sure Hana is watching over you every day. We're sad not to have known you and Hana so much but nevertheless, we are reading your blog and past posts. Thankies!
Hana was indeed such a sweet and beautiful pup inside and out.

-Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Scrappy & Bullet

January 11, 2010 8:00 AM  
Blogger Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Thanks so much for posting these pictures. She was a perfect good witch and an even better buttereskie! How beautiful!

Love,
Prinnie and Digby

January 11, 2010 12:03 PM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Aw, we just love the photos of Hana! She looks like she was having a lot of fun. We miss her so much.
--JBH

January 13, 2010 11:03 AM  
Blogger White Dog Blog said...

Hana, my dearest friend, you were the most beautiful witch ever--with a good heart to match! I miss you and look at your magnets everyday (mom put them low on the frig door so I could see them).

January 18, 2010 5:17 PM  
Blogger Casper said...

You're so pretty in your witch costume, Hana. We miss you!!!

February 09, 2010 2:22 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

My apologies - my bloglist in now completely unmanageable and it takes me forever to get around. Just wanted to let you know I've been missing seeing your sweet girl. ♥

February 11, 2010 8:00 PM  
Blogger White Dog Blog said...

Thinking of you and your big beautiful heart on this Valentine's Day! Know I miss you and love you.

February 14, 2010 9:39 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Awww, she looked sooo pretty in those costumes!

Love licks & Hugs,
Solid Gold Dancer

April 01, 2010 2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will always miss you, Beautiful Hana!

April 25, 2010 8:34 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Awww, I didn't know about Hana! So sorry to hear that.. :(((((((

Love
Rudy

August 08, 2010 7:04 PM  
Blogger White Dog Blog said...

Angel Hana,
You are going to have a very special mission now...mommy and daddy are opening their hearts and family to a needy human baby. Please watch over her and guide her and keep her safe. I know she will love you and grows up hearing all about you.

August 13, 2010 1:31 PM  
Blogger LailaSmith01 said...

I like it...a very cute witch...great costume for Halloween...Love it!!!



dog pens

November 25, 2010 11:36 PM  
Anonymous national loans said...

The costume is sweet. I love it.

December 09, 2010 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very good witch indeed. Condolences and healing to you.
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

January 18, 2011 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Sell WoW Accounts said...

WoW! that is so cute. .super love the costume.=)

May 30, 2011 12:11 AM  
Anonymous shahanara said...

very nice picture!!

September 14, 2011 4:14 AM  
Blogger Shane Kent Louis said...

You're so cute on that outfit... ehehe.. Super like it, can I barrow that sometime?

Regards;
Dog Fence

February 16, 2012 9:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look so cute on your dress, it's really suits you :D

Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

July 10, 2012 11:50 PM  
Blogger Fudle said...

Dear Blogger.
I have set up a new blog directory and would really like to list your blog in it.
Please take a look at my site www.fudle.co.uk if you like what you see and would like to list your blog fill in the form on the home page.
Many thanks Neil
P.S its free

June 25, 2013 9:50 AM  
Blogger ruckustheeskie said...

Hana looks so happy. I'm sorry for your loss.

September 07, 2013 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Entertainment said...

WoW! that is so nice

November 13, 2013 6:14 AM  
Anonymous vuorg said...

shoo nice

November 13, 2013 6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/

April 26, 2014 5:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ute dog i like it
Lechuza Planters

October 11, 2014 2:24 AM  
Anonymous Website development company said...

So cute! I Love it...

June 10, 2015 4:08 AM  
Anonymous netflix password reset said...

Very nice pictures...i love it..

June 20, 2015 5:15 AM  
Blogger World of Animals, Inc said...

Hana, you looked so gorgeous in your witch costume. We love the photo of your hat falling off from all the excitement. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

September 03, 2019 12:02 PM  
Blogger TimberLove said...

Thinking of you little furiend,

July 17, 2026 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home