Friday, August 18, 2006

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Hana. I am an American Eskimo Dog (eskie for short). Eskies come in 3 sizes: small, medium, and large... ahem, hee hee... ah I meant toy, mini, and standard. I am a standard size and am 6 years young. Here is my picture below. I am dressed in a ribbon necklace my mommy made for me. (It coincidentally matches the colors on my blog)



This is my first blog ever!! Ender (my nephew) and Casper (my good local friend) suggested I should keep up with technology and create my very own blog. This is keeping up with technology, isn't it?

My mommy is an eskieholic, but hey, who wouldn't be when you've got someone as cute as me! One of her favorite pasttimes is checking out Eskie.Net. She actually spends too much time on it, and now that we have created a blog for me, my mommy is officially the crazy eskie lady.

Click here to return to my main blog page http://hanathedog.blogspot.com

18 Comments:

Blogger Casper said...

Hi Hana!
Welcome to the world of blogging Eskies. I've added a link to your blog on mine so I can easily check out what you've been up to. :D
Woof!
Casper

August 18, 2006 1:47 PM  
Blogger Ender said...

Yippeeee! I'm glad that you have jumped on the bandwagon! Did I know that you were 6 years old, maybe I forgot! Looking forward to reading what you have been up too! And yes the circle dance is something to be disturbed about, but I can't help it!

August 18, 2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger Hana said...

Ah, Ender, you young thing, you think I am "old", don't you? Well, I'm the exact same age as your dad since we are from the same litter. By the way, in a couple of your pics, I can see your resemblance to your dad, or to Happy (your half sis). That's pretty neat!

August 18, 2006 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hana -
Oh boy - maybe we Eskies can knock the boxers out of the blogging arena! I think they have the lead right now. You sure look pretty in your necklace - I bet Isabella will be jealous!

August 18, 2006 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RUFF! Hana, you are so pretty! Congratulations on your blog... I will be joining shortly, hehe. Great job coordinating the colors - you are such a savvy lady! We need to be friends... especially since I'm underage and rolling with an older crowd will be great for my image!!!!
<3 Ronak the eskie pup

August 18, 2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Ivy said...

wow hana! it looks like you haf got a whole eskie tribe! haf lots of fun blogging. me and my peepol like reeding funny dog blogs a lot!

*wags*
ivy dog

August 19, 2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger Ender said...

On man Hana...I can totally see how you can get addicted to Eskie Net! How Fun!

August 19, 2006 5:07 PM  
Blogger JustMeCopper said...

Hana, I am not an Eskie but I would love to be your friend. Welcome to cybershpace. My blog is pretty new too.

August 19, 2006 6:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome to the dog blogging community, Hana! I love your necklace! I am not an Eskie, but I'd like to be your friend.
Big Wags,
Isabella

August 19, 2006 10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hana -
I see Isabella came to visit you. She is kind of my girlfriend - but she lives in Florida so it's been really hard to have a relationship. Plus she's gotten really BIG (but I haven't told her that). Do you have a special Eskie in your life?
Big wags,
Zach

August 19, 2006 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hana,
we love your blog!!!
maybe our mommy will get us one too!!!
~snoopy and snowball

August 20, 2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Found your blog through a comment of Zach's on Isabella's blog. I am a lady blue heeler cross and never knew any eskie's until I met Zach and Ender. You are very pretty!

C-K-C

August 20, 2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

Hi Hana!
Welcome to blogging. You will meet lots of nice doggies. Opy and Charlie will probably be along soon to ask if you may be added to Dogs With Blogs. We have met lots of nice doggies there and meet more every day. Watch out for Zach. We think he might be a little of a "lady's man".

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

August 20, 2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Hana,

The Dachsies got it right :-) Here I am asking you if we can add you to our list over at www.dosgwithblogs.com.au ? We have lots of fun there - and you will make lots of friends.

Just let me know, okay ?

Love
Opy

August 21, 2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger L said...

Hi Hana,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the necklace your mom made you. It is very pretty. Want to be my girlfriend?
Comet

August 21, 2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow Hana! You are cute! Ooh la la!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

August 21, 2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger IndyPindy said...

You look so pretty in your ribbon necklace, your mom is very talented! I bet she could sell those!

Casper and Ender are blog friends of mine! I am going to link to you from my blog!
Indy

August 27, 2006 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Lancaster Puppy said...

We love you Hanah! I had to go back to 2006 to see you this way. Lancaster loves you! Your mommy is so lucky to have had you. Much love from the Philippines.

December 01, 2009 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home